SYT Transport Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A suggested change to your motto...

4 posters

Go down

A suggested change to your motto... Empty A suggested change to your motto...

Post by Deryk Ysenm Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:24 am

Although your motto is mostly correct, "First time customer, second time friend", I felt more like a friend before I ever placed my second order. You certainly made me feel right at home. You're always quick to respond (when you're not extremely busy with orders). You provide a valuable service affordable to anyone, and though you're not always the fastest, I've come to find that you are the most dependable. And on occasion, you do bring it home with a quick delivery.

I hope to do business with SYT again in the near future. (Now I just need to buy some things to have you move).
Deryk Ysenm
Deryk Ysenm

Race : Human

Character sheet
Combine Name: Deryk Ysenm
Combine XP Level: 0

http://www.swc-empire.com

Back to top Go down

A suggested change to your motto... Empty Re: A suggested change to your motto...

Post by Darlene Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:18 pm

You're too kind Deryk, thanks Smile

Slowness You Trust Transport... Razz
Darlene
Darlene
Admin
Admin

Race : Hapan

Character sheet
Combine Name: Darlene Bazinga
Combine XP Level:

https://syt-llc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A suggested change to your motto... Empty Re: A suggested change to your motto...

Post by Chester Riddick Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:40 pm

"Might be slow ,might have some mixups, but we get shit delivered and are friendly"!

And as Dyrek said u guys had me at hello!!!!!

Luv you guys Dar........Smile

Chester Riddick
Chester Riddick

Race : Devaronian

Character sheet
Combine Name: Chester Riddick
Combine XP Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Odama Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:43 am

The Motto was coined by one of the founding members of this great transport faction, and I am glad they kept it. I have hired SYT Transport a few times, many years ago. It's true, they treat you as a friend that's damn near family Cool

I have just retained their services again, and have received exceptional service from their pilot (through communication) before I even hired them.
IMO, you will not find a better transportation company for the value. I'm not even sure you can find a more friendly and dependable company at any price.
Jensen Odama
Jensen Odama

Race : Corellian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down